Friday, October 19, 2007

Sometimes I wonder...

I wonder... why do we go through the things we do in order to achieve the things we want to? Do we really know what we want? Or has someone told us what we are supposed to want and that is what we then transfer into our minds and learn to accept as truths...

I wonder... how come it is so hard to find love? Why is it seemingly impossible to find the match... or even worst, having found it once, why is it so impossible to think that it might happen again? Why is it difficult to accept that maybe there might be someone willing to love me again?

I wonder... if life is supposed to be so hard? Why we never just cruise? Is it always going to be a struggle? Is it always going to be such an effort to live? Is it always going to take all my energy and effort to manage to survive? To do what I think is right?

I don't have many answers, but I just wonder...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.