Sunday, June 14, 2009

Ups and downs

I started my week by receiving the message that I would not be getting
an employment... So reality hit and I am now unemployed! Naturally
being me, the head started spinning and solutions are darting round my
head resulting in some very creative options... Might even feel
slightly excited about some. However, in reality the week was a mish
mash of applying for jobs, watching startrek enterprise, horseback
riding and meeting up with friends. Saturday morning I went to
Gothenberg, met up with a friend and then continued to Örebro where
the weekend in its turn has consisted of laughter and tears with close
friends. Playing with kids and smiling at babies, silently wondering
if I'll ever have my own or if I am destined to be the aunty whom my
friends children can love when around :) I am blessed with amazing
people in my life and I try to cherish these moments when we just
simply share life! Let's not be afraid to let people beneath the
surface in order to show our true colours! I'm looking forward to next
week and more true colours... xxx

--
Skickat från min mobila enhet

No comments: