Friday, April 27, 2007

Emotionally dead, or maybe it’s just the inability to let people close enough.

Is it possible to only experience the positive scale of our feelings or do we have to let people close enough, allowing them to access our vulnerable spots, there as also opening up making it possible for people to hurt you. I’ve been hurt in the past, really hurt, resulting in my “inability” to let people close; it takes time to get to know me. Or maybe not, but it takes time for me to trust someone to the extent that I let them effect my feelings. Problem is this resulting in the inability to feel stuff. Now I’ve moved to a new place, new country, new continent, meeting new people and slowly getting to know them. However after 7 months I realize that on a daily basis I don’t feel anything… scary. I go through my day, trying to sort other people’s issues out, not attending my own. Escaping into the world of movies, feeling other people’s emotions, creating a fake scenario giving me a sense that I still can feel something.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know this website presents quality depending posts and additional stuff,
is there any other web page which provides these kinds of things in quality?|

Feel free to visit my web blog - darmowy program pit 2014