Saturday, September 22, 2007

Sweden and Autumn

I am sitting at the kitchen table in my parents houyse on the country side. Looking through the window over the green fields and through the trees 100 m away I see the glitter from the lake water. The sky is showing its blue colour between some white clouds, and the air is filled with the crisp feeling of autumn. The trees are beginning to show some redish/yellowish colour on the leaves, all in all the feeling of breathing swedish country air always fills me with joy.

Yesterday when arriving here late at night, the rain was pouring, but when the door to the house was opened I was met by family, my parents and nieces. In one sense very surialistic to be in Sweden knowing that in a week I am back home again in my flat.

Blessings to all of you out there :)

No comments: