Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Finally

It seems like all is getting better. . .

I had an extra moment with the doc when I started getting nervepain in the back of my head and became nothing more than a little lump on the bed, after a week of talking to doctors, I ended up back at the neurosurgical department where they had to establish that nothing was wrong with the shunt before accepting that it was nervepain. Then they started me on heavy drugs that are suppost to reset my central nerve system in 3 months... scary stuff! The first 2 weeks on the drugs where wierd... my body wouldn't listen to what I told it and I couldn't walk straight without assistance. But now it seems as if the body has decided to co-operate and there are no longer any noticable side effects of the drugs... jippi!!!

A second possitive thing is that I am starting to adjust to the new vision field that I have and am finally starting to feel safe in the areas I know and new areas where there are no people. But the best part of it is that I can still manage to run in the forrest!!! Have been out last night and also this morning... a great feeling!!!

On the mental side, I think I'm starting to understand that I have left cape and it is not just good feelings, but I guess its stuff I simply need to work through before feeling ok about it.

Till later.

Luv from me

No comments: