Monday, January 19, 2009

Bambi's monday morning

Woke up 05.00 had a nice morning moment at home with breakfast and reading, made my bed, had my bag packed and then off to the station... Was slightly shocked when outside the door the pavement was covered in snow!!! This would have been no problem if it was not for the fact that I have decided its supposed to be spring and only had my sneakers on... after walking 10 min realizing that i wasn't covering the ground I needed in order to get to the station on time (since i was slipping all over the place) i got on a bus... feels slightly rediculous when the bussride is only 5 min ;)

However got to the station on time, the first train behaved, the second got of to a good start and now... well... theres no power in the tracks so we sit here...

All around me I here people who have never spoken to each other all of a sudden become great friends uniting against their common enemy the train company ;) Amazing how people put their differences aside in order to have someone to share the experience with... something we should probably do more often and not just limit ourselves to only talking to strangers when we're in a crisis :) haha... sounds weird, but hopefully you got what I meant!

Blessings for this coming week! Try connecting with someone new, and if you need the help of circumstances, borrow a dog and go for a walk, or a kid in a pram, or get on a train that will give you trouble and I ensure you that before the walk or the ride is over you will have made a new connection!

No comments: