Saturday, January 31, 2009

Total silence...

What could I be referring to? The silent treatment? The silence out on the countryside? The silence that hits me when I put the earplugs in? So many different silences they are difficult to keep track of… this time I was merely referring to the fact that this blog has been shamefully abandoned the last two weeks and for this I am sorry…

Its Saturday morning in Jönköping, I’ve opened my eyes, but still in bed, letting my thoughts wander off into space… A friend stayed the night and I can hear that shes awake on the couch, but we are still in morning silence :) its like the moments in church where no one wants to be the first to speak after the service… its silence… here right now its comfortable sharing this silence with a friend. Soon I predict I will get up, make us a cup of tea and then have some breakfast…

The rest of the weekend is wonderfully unplanned… nothing that must be done, nothing that demands my attention… Some people I would like to see and they are probably too many as usual, but I am loving the fact that nothing is planned for once.

I shall return… haha with information about what this weekend held ;)

No comments: