Friday, August 20, 2010

Small wonders in an everyday evening

After an intense day I was invited to friends for dinner, which I gratefully accepted and was treated to a wonderful meal :) When daylight started to disapear I decided it was time to go home since I had forgotten the lights for my bike (read Håkans bike). On the way home I got lost among building sights and a poor lady who thought I knew where I was heading had followed me! Haha... just goes to show: Do not follow someone without a clue! Anyways, we started chatting and ended up heading the same way so got to share a nice 20 min ride together and I wished her blessings before our ways parted! Coming home I had a smile on my face... isn't it wonderful to be surprised by people!

Once I'd sat down in the couch I surfed the internet a little bit then saw on facebook that a friend needed some shopping help, so I jumped on my bike, went to the store then met him for a short hello and a hug before heading back home again.

On the road home I met another friend which I haven't seen in over a year, so had a short catch up before saying our goodbyes and parting ways.

Finally home there were some people having a braaii which said hello, needless to say that they were the neighbours which we've been having issues with before. After some chittchatt and talking about life they turned out to be really nice people, so now we are planning a weekend braaii with the whole hose present!

All of the above in a simple friday evening. Now it is time to pack for the rest o the weekend, since we are going to Västervik tomorrow to see my parents and their siblings during the day. Our Saturday night will be spent at a traditional Swedish crayfish party with friends before having some more family-time on Sunday.

What can I say? I have a big smile and tonight has truly been a night of unexpected blessings!

No comments: