Sunday, November 2, 2008

A wonderful calm weekend

All plans of parties where ditched when my niece came to visit for the weekend :)

Friday I took her for some food and then tought her the importance of dancing like no one is watching ;) then took an early night.

Yesterday we had a sleep in, then joined a mate for a morning walk in the cold sunshine, had stunning weather, but the temp was around 0. After our 5km walk we hung in the couch for a short movie, before running of to the gym and then went to the spa department for some relaxation after training. In the evening we were in Huskvarna for a releaseparty.

This morning I am washing a little, but mainly enjoying the sleep in. Nathalie is going home today and I am spending the afternoon at the gym before coming home tonight and preparing for the coming week. Tomorrow I go to Malmö :)

Blessings to all! And loads of luv from a rested Emma

No comments: