Friday, November 7, 2008

Work, Gym and Concert

I’m sorry for the silence during this week, it has been unintentional but time has just flown by and I really haven’t found the opportunity to sit down and write a blog entry.


This week I have started back at the gym, feeling great about moving the old body again. Loving the endorphins that are released while exercising, realising that I think I became addicted to training in Cape Town and now already feel much better just being back in the weight room!



Work this week has been hectic but fun, its my first week back on 75%, so far feeling great. However I must say that I don’t exactly have extra energy in the evenings. Once I get from the laptop my aim for the rest of the day is to train and then sleep before getting up and about the next day.


Tonight is going to be sooo cool, Delirious is coming to Huskvarna for a Concert! I am meeting some friends for the eve and looking forward to some amazing music!



Love to you all!

No comments: