Thursday, October 1, 2009

Change… Good or Bad?

The last few months have been a new experience for me, revealing a little bit of what hell could be like. There are several reasons for this, but none that interesting or worth space here.

However a wise person once told me that we create our own futures. So I decided that hell-time was over and the time for action has arrived.

Reassessing my current point of living I realize that my reasons no longer validate staying. There seems to be work in the bigger cities and I need to give them a chance. Evaluating the different places that could be an option I find myself drawn to Malmö again. The ironi is obvious to some of you and I ask please do not badger me too much ;).

So what does this mean? Have I got a job? Am I moving? The truth is I don’t have a job, and I am still living in Jönköping, but I am definitely looking at work opportunities in Malmö and am prepared to move right away should that be required. Maybe I’ll end up finding work here and staying, I feel like none the wiser…

But one way or the other change is around the corner and I am trying to embrace it… Join me in finding out what the future holds...

And just to emphasise... since I grabbed hold of my own future again and have started to take action... hell time is definitely over :)

No comments: