Thursday, October 29, 2009

MY STORY

A determined and involved person who loves a challenge is one way of defining me. I find joy in involvement and satisfaction in achieving goals.

Organizational development makes me tic, I love finding new systems and solutions to problems that exist within an organization. The challenge lies in simplifying the daily work routines for staff as well as creating room for the organization to perform at a maximum.

With part of my upbringing abroad the ability to quickly adjust to new surroundings and circumstances has come naturally. Using this ability in combination with my social personality creates an extreme “people person” as my last boss chose to describe me. I like bonding with people, creating new contacts not only to develop myself, but also the organization that I work for.

I have made a point of working through my years as a student trying to bring something from each place I have been given the opportunity to learn from. The relatively short time spans that I have had at each employment since graduating is due to the difficulty of finding relevant jobs within the current Swedish market. I see that holding temporary positions early in my carrier has been an opportunity in disguise allowing me to gather experience from different positions.

My latest position started at Travelstart as an executive assistant to Stephan Ekbergh in Cape Town, South Africa and in spring 2008 I transferred to the Swedish office where I worked till end of April 2009.

For a full CV please email me and I will send it through to you.

Warm Regards
Emma

No comments: