Thursday, March 25, 2010

Early morning and spring

It's early morning and I'm sitting in a lounge at world class gym in Stockholm watching people sweat... next time I'm thinking I should bring stuff to train as well! Till then I'll spend the time blogging ;)

Yesterday evening supplied a sensation that I haven't felt for a long time! It was on my flight in the evening. Dusk was hitting the landscape and I felt my body being pressed against the backrest as the plane increased speed. Then take of... seeing the ground shrink from normal to small to unidentifiable... and it hit me!!! There is no snow below me... YEAH!!!! tjoho!!!! Amazing!!!

The one hour flight to Stockholm was spent smiling at the fact that spring is here :) Then I landed and realized that spring is not yet here! My shirt and vest were far too thin to keep me warm, and lets not even evaluate the stockings or the fact that I forgot my hat and my gloves. :(

So even though today has the potential for greatness, my heart has an extra spring in its step knowing that tonight (late tonight) I get to go home to a place where there no longer is any snow on the ground and a vest is enough to wear!

Have a great day and if your in Sweden remember your hat and gloves since they tend to keep you slightly warmer that what I am at the moment ;)

Blessings

No comments: