Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Some Updates

It was time for an update of my blog and website. There is still much to be done but this is a start and I hope you like it!?

Today is Tuesday, the week has started good, slightly hectic but that just seems to bring a smile to my face :)

A short story from my weekend!
On the trainstation waiting for the train to leave... 5 minutes before departure the sign changes and the train is cancelled! Every single passenger started running round like crazy trying to figure out was the option was. Eventually it surfaced that there were busses waiting for us, so we scattered on to them.

Everyone packed in and the buss started to roll, when the driver turns round and starts asking directions! Hahaha... unfortunatly I was on the first seat, but having no clue where we were supposed to drive I managed to involve a minimum of half the bus in finding the right way. Hihi... Once we had made our first stop and got out of the second town he could find his own way, so we who were passengers could rest and relax ;)

No comments: