Monday, September 29, 2008

Biltong


2 Days left until I get my biltong :)

Dad has been in Africa for 6 weeks, obviously the most precious is that he has come home and we get to meet him again, then on a close second spot is the fact that he has brought us biltong!!! Gonna be lovely to put my teeth into it :D

On general I must say that life is treating me well. Had a talk with my neurosurgeon and he is calm again, so am I so all is well and my health is constantly improving! What is there to complain about?

Tomorrow I'm heading a little south to meet my sister and her family, then wednesday is meeting the folks, my gramps and then back to town again. Thursday Ramona is coming for the weekend! This week looks like it is set up to be another awesome time in my life!

Love to you all!


No comments: